Thank you so much for your interest in working with Love Does. We had so many wonderful applicants! We will not be accepting any new applications at this time. Happy Holidays!
Based in San Diego, California
Ideally we are looking for a full time position to cover the following responsibilities, however we are open to hiring a part time position on a case by case situation.
- Manage marketing campaigns for donor development
- Direct the internship program
- Oversee website design and ongoing maintenance using Squarespace platform
- Manage donor interactions
- Oversee all social media management including weekly content, engagement and audience growth
- Manage ecommerce including fulfilling of orders, restocking of inventory, and finding new products
- Collaborate effectively with the team here in San Diego
- A successful candidate will be humble, flexible, whimsical, outcome oriented, unflappable, patient, upbeat and have an attention to detail
- At least one year of marketing or communication experience
- Skills in design and a creative outlook
- Interpersonal skills and ability to motivate a team
- Enjoys bike rides in the sunshine